New Garage Doors
Garage Door Service of New Haven can install a new door or set of doors for any type of garage. Whether you have a commercial property or residential, our team of professionals can handle the installation. We are certified to work with every manufacturer.
Why Install a New Garage Door?
Did you know that one of the reasons that you should install a new garage door is to increase your property value? Many of our homeowners use garage door installation as a way to improve the property. You will get a larger return out of this home-improvement any other home-improvement out there.
It is best to have a garage door company make your installation, or the greatest value. The team here will take care of your installation needs and guide you through the buying process. If you have questions be sure to ask us and we will answer you with the information that you need.
We take care of our commercial businesses in the area. Our technicians are certified to work on any type of garage door as well as those that are commercial. We understand how important your business is to invest in, which is why you need a qualified company.
Some of the commercial door that we work on include:
- Rolling Steel- many warehouses use rolling steel doors . This door hangs above the doorway and is enclosed in a metal casing when it is open. When it is closed, it makes for a safe solution to keep your valuables from being stolen. You cannot break into this type of work as easily, which is why many businesses use it.
- Speed Doors- high-speed door opens and closes very quickly. This is important to business owners that often open the door and need to minimize the amount of air coming in and out of their warehouses. This type of door open quickly and close quickly for you or need.
- Strip Curtain- this is like a curtain, but is also like a door that is made of plastic strips that hang across the doorway. This is good for businesses that need to leave the door open, but do not want to let in a lot of outside air.
Regardless of the type of equipment you currently have, our technicians can handle the installation and repairs.
We take care of our residential customers every day. Our technicians will treat your home as though it is their own. It is important to us to handle all of your needs as quickly as possible.
Our team helps our homeowners pick the right door for their homes. Some of the choices that you make include:
- Carriage- carriage style want to Barnville open up into the yard. This is good for homeowners to have a lot of space in the driveway for the doors to open into. If you do not have the space for this type of door, you can get other styles that look like carriage doors.
- Lifting- this is the traditional style door that many of our homeowners have. When you open it, it lifts inside the garage and is suspended on the track above this floor. When it closes, it covers the entire doorway.
- Roll-up- even if you are a homeowner, a rollup can be helpful for you. While this is usually used for warehouses and storage units, if you have a detached garage, this might be a good solution. It is much more difficult to break into this type of assembly than traditional styles.
For both our commercial and residential customers, we can repair and install automatically . Also, we can provide remotes and openers if you lose them. Some of the types of games we work with are:
- Folding security- security gate is used in commercial property. the gate looks similar to that of a baby gate, and will fold up when push the side open up when pulled out. This gate can be installed in front of a rollup garage door if you are trying to add extra security to your building.
- Commercial- many businesses need gates to keep people out. These can be installed at airports, military bases, and government buildings to name a few. Regardless of the type of gate that needs to be taken care of, our certified technicians can handle it for you.
- Residential- if you are home under the house and automatic gate guard your driveway, contact us to help you with repair. We can also install the gate if you need. Some of the gates to open up to let you in and others roll down the length of the fence to keep from taking up yard space.
No matter what you have already installed, or need to have installed, we can assist you. Our technicians have experience in all types of repair and installation.
Certified Technicians Install All Equipment
Any technician that we sent to your location have gone through certification process. They are trained in our state of the art facility that has multiple garage door base. Our trainers are all very experienced in the industry and teach our new employee can't handle all of your needs. Once they complete the training process, they are certified to take care of your repairs.
It is important to us that all of our team members are skilled to do everything. We consider ourselves experts in the field and we make certain that all of our work is done the right way. That is why we put our team through such extensive training.
Why Tracks Must be Balanced
For your equipment to function the right way, the tracks must be balanced. This is a big reason that we believe you should have a professional handle the installation. Otherwise, if you do not balance the tracks, it will cause damage to your new system.
When the door opens and closes, it must run on tracks that are in perfect alignment. If it does not, then rollers will catch on one side or the other. Also, additional strain will be put on the opener to lift and close the heavy equipment.
Leading Manufacturers in the Industry
We work with the leading manufacturers in the industry as well as all brands. No matter what you have currently installed or purchase, we can work on it. Our company is a dealer with every brand out there.
Here’s a few of the leading garage door manufacturers.
- C. H. I.
- Wayne Dalton
Our team will work with any brand. If you don’t see yours on the list, don’t worry, because we can handle it.
We Are Committed to You
Our team of professionals are 100% committed to you. We want you to have the best experience with all of our service. That is why we take your comments and reviews to heart. We read all of our feedback and use it help us build better service.
Should you experience an issue, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We want to resolve your concerns and make things right for you. Our team looks forward to hearing from you with all of your remarks.
Trust Us With Your Garage Door Installation
If you are ready for an upgrade, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Garage Door Service of New Haven. We have a team of people that are able to answer your call and help you. Our phone representatives will answer all of your questions and get you ready for your new equipment.
We can’t wait to serve you today.